31 August 2005

All-

I am seriously freaking out over here in Mali. Due to a rainstorm here, ironically enough, the internet has been VERY SLLLLOOOOOWWWWW. Also, no one here has CNN (while not the best means of media coverage, at least it is something). I still have two friends, both former roommates of mine, who stuck it out in our old house on St. Mary and CampI hope they are all right. Thus if anyone hears from Jason Cundiff, MD, a surgery resident at Charity Hospital, or Dan Johnson, M.D (he is a 4th year med student at Tulane, thus he has not earned that period yet) then please let me know ASAP. also, I need info on the following:

- I get conflicting stories about Charity and Tulane Hospital. What is the REAL situation there?

- What about the supposed rising flooding? Has it hit Uptown yet, especially on the Riverside of St. Charles?

- What about St. Mary and Camp?

- And last, what about N. Rendon in Mid-City, the same block as Pals near the old Whole Foods on Esplanade?

As far as contacting people, text messaging works fine. I have listed some sites whereby you can text people from the web from pretty much every wireless service known to man. This helps especially if you do not have text on your cell phone. I have not listed all of the sites, just the first 30 or so I found on google. I hope this helps.

God Bless New Orleans,

Craiger

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Cully said...

Hey Craig. I am sure you have heard, but Dan was safely hidden away in Atlanta during Katrina. He said his roomate (which I assume was also your roomate) stayed, but I obviously dont know who he is. I actually posted his email on my blog because it was hilarious (the comment about the rifle and nutterbutters). Its sanbona.blogspot.com and looks just like yours.

Cully

 

Post a Comment

<< Home